Old November 1st 03, 10:55 AM
Zotin Khuma

-= Ratz O. Fratzo =- wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:49:20 -0000, "rstlne" .@. wrote:

The clips can break and it can fall off..
Granted for most users this doesnt apply as they dont move their computer
around the world

Can you site a single instance of this happening?

*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·- Ratz O. Fratzo

Well, I was working late the other night and unknown to me, there was
an armed robbery going on next door. The police were tipped off and
arrived with sirens wailing. The robber panicked and let off a wild
shot. The bullet came in through my window and hit the wall. Pieces of
plaster flew off and one particularly hard piece zipped into my
computer whose cover I'd taken off earlier to install some additional
RAM. That bit of plaster hit the locking spring of my heatsink at just
the right (or wrong) angle and took it off. I also happened to have
the Asus C.O.P. off and oh, woe is me, my 2000+ fried... :-)

Oh well, I now have an excuse to buy a 3000+ Barton and possibly an
Asus A7N8X.
Just kidding.