Old November 26th 13, 01:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default [Update] Intel G33 motherboard's AHCI not detecting hard disks

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:32:08 -0500, Flasherly
wrote:

that my MB
support for a SSD wasn't within current specs.)

Heh - it's a gigabyte LGA with an the early first dual pentium, rather
than psudo hypthreading CPU intel once was foisting for dual cores. 4
or 5 years easy befor SSDs.

LGA is a nightmare if you ever bend a pin on the MB. I did. I fixed
it, too, but it's like writing on a rice kernel with a fine sewing
needle. Which is what I used, needle and a dispensible razor blade. I
was doing the actual Intel bending under a powerful lighted magnifier
(probably around x20 or x25). Myth of course would have some LGA
masters doing it blindfolded in their sleep.