Old October 8th 18, 08:45 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jeff Gaines

Default Good Quality Paper

On 08/10/2018 in message Eli the Bearded wrote:

Myself, I'd go to Kelly Paper, but it appears that it is a predominantly
west coast US chain.

My Filofax was made in England but exported to the USA where it sat on a
shelf unsold. It was one of only three I could find (anywhere in the
world) in the colour I wanted so I took a chance and bought it from a shop
in Studio City, CA, using eBay Global Shipping. I should have asked the
supplier to send some paper with it :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.