Old November 13th 08, 03:24 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
- Bobb -

Default Armada 7350 MT Setup

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
Hi. I have just aquired a free 7350. It needs some TLC. I would like to
know
how to get to the BIOS setup. I have heard references to F10 at logo
screen,
but no logo screen appears on this one. The first thing I see at boot is
65XXXX free, then, "Starting Windows98". That's it. F10 doesn't do a
thing.
I looked on the HP site for a manual, but the download link seems to be
dead.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
TA

Manual he
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/su.../c01129827.pdf

on page 30:

Fn+Esc BIOS.
Press the hotkey, then the down arrow key to view BIOS dates for the
system, video, keyboard, and expansion
(when docked in a base). (The upgradable system BIOS provides basic
functional instructions to the computer.)

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...D=c00372724#A3