Old August 3rd 10, 02:21 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wes Newell[_2_]

Default Supper Cooling Radion GPU in HP Pavilion tx2350ea Laptop - Howto ?

On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 13:23:51 +0100, mbegz wrote:

What alternative I have for cooling the GPU more efficiently ? Is it
possible to fill the gap with some thermal compound which would not run
or bleed. Or reduce the gap with a copper shim and use thermal paste on
either side. Resurfacing the original heat sink surface is not an
option.

One of the best CPU coolers I used had a copper block screwed to the
bottom with HS compound in between it and the aluminum cooler. The
tighter the fit the better.