Old October 7th 06, 09:35 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

Default Compaq Presario 2100 DESKTOP - Please help provide drivers PLEASE

I have been searching for drivers for the compaq presario 2100 desktop
for 2 weeks.

What I need is the IDE / Hard Drive Controller driver for windows 95.

The compaq presario 2100 desktop had the Cyrix MediaGX chip that
controlled everything. But I cant find the IDE driver.

There is a driver on driverguide.com but it does not work on compaq
systems!

Does anyone still have the restore cd possibly? Please help, my head
feels like it will explode.

P.S. This is not for the presario 2100 laptop.... for some stupid
reason compaq decided to name their laptops after old desktop systems.

I need the Windows 95 drivers for the 2100 presario DESKTOP!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help if you have any.

P.P.S. Please dont tell me to look at compaq's website... their
drivers (or soft packs as they call them) suck and do not provide the
IDE driver! WTF

Please help. Thanks a bunch in advance!!!!!!
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet