Old April 4th 06, 10:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default Dell 8400 lag after XP media center install

I had this and i nailed the culprit , it was net framework v2.0 that caused
this issue for me.

doughnut

wrote in message
oups.com...
I installed windows XP media edition and am getting lag every few
minutes for 2 seconds, this is for the whole operating system that
lags. I have 3 GB of ram so when this glitch isn't happening the
computer is FAST. So it needs some kind of driver or configuration for
sure but I have no clue which one, I've did a search and heard it might

have to do with audio controls that my system might be looking for
drivers. Any help please? Thanks