Old July 6th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Stephen H. Fischer

Default Nexus Breeze 500 Watt Silent PC Case - How to open case

Hi,

Thanks.

My "search.com" search using "Nexus Breeze 500 Watt Silent PC Case" produced
several links to "systemcooling.com" that "Page not found" appears when
clicked.

The link you supplied did not appear in the first 100+ links. I stopped when
the result s started to turn to foreign language. The thirty or so links I
followed did not produce any useful information.

Where is the search engine you used and what search string did you use?

Why is this necessary information not included in the box?

Why is this necessary information not on the Nexus web site.

I spent much more time than the minute you said it was all it took. Why were
you so lucky?

Stephen H. Fischer

"Michael W. Ryder" wrote in message

Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
Hi,

I just got a new PC case:

"Nexus Breeze 500 Watt Silent PC Case"

I have applied reasonable force to open on various parts without any
indication I am using the right method to open it.

I have about finished reading the Manual for my new "ASUS P5B Premium
Vista
Edition" which looks even better than my existing "ASUS P5AD2-E Premium"
and
want to put my new computer together.

I do not wish to damage this new very quiet case.

TIA

A minute with Google turned up the following:
http://www.systemcooling.com/nexus_breeze-03.html