Old April 23rd 21, 12:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_42_]

Default Monitor question

On 4/21/2021 6:04 PM, Flasherly wrote:

Brightness as a text factor, that sounds useful to keep in mind even
if only next time changing settings with this Westinghouse. Especially
with time you've run with Dells, that well may be unacceptability a
dropping-point to consider for likelihood among other offerings.

Between now and the next time I think I need a new monitor, I hope to
see a monitor having "VA" technology pixels (rather than IPS or TN).
Remember the monitor the IBM PC came with? I think there was just
one--possibly in two sizes. Things have changed! : )