Old October 24th 03, 09:50 AM
GavinQ

Default all in wonder thing...

hi,
jusrt put my old all in wonder 8mb AGP card into an old machine - works fine
except the Power DVD software - it cannot play the disc and an error box
tells me that the TV out is enabled on the card and therefore wont play the
disc - why is this? when the card was in it's original machine it played
everything for 5 years! Even the old ATI DVD player version 1.2 just hangs
on the startup screen and i have to re-boot...? Macrovsion/CSS was never a
problem before (and np - there is no TV/VCR connected to the card!) Can it
be 'disabled'?

win98se
p3 500
128meg ram