Old December 5th 18, 07:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Copieing 60.000 items from Windows Live Mail extreme performance degradation

OPERATION SUCCCESSFULL.

MAIL ARCHIVE TRANSITIONED TO NEW DRIVE W: =D

All is working again.

The shutdown trick of P drive and terminate and restart windows live mail worked... no need to further waste time on it's stupid recovery bull****

Pfew...

Options-mail-advanced-maintenance-storage folder

This tiny little program called Windows Live Mail... still has some fighting power inside of it ! =D

Now it can enjoy another 4 GIGAWATTS/BYTES OF DARTH VADER FIRE POWER YEAH =D LOL.

This calls for a tie defender = ppzzzzzzzwieee..

Ok and now I really have to go read my newly retrieved e-mails =D

Bye for now,
Skyvader over and out ! =D