Old November 5th 07, 08:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-rom,comp.publish.cdrom.hardware,rec.music.opera
La Voce del Padrone

Default Creeps are jealous of good people!!!

On Nov 5, 2:29 pm, "CapCity" wrote:
"The Wolfman" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 31, 8:07 am, smh wrote:
Great Star (aka Elektra) squealed like a stuck pig:

snip

IMPORTANT PEOPLE..LIKE MIKE (and to some extent..ME) are always the
object of jealous and vituperative crap....This makes us realize we
can STIR THE POT and makes us happy we have made an impression..NONE
of this upsets us..befause we know where this comes from....like
getting an obscene phone call from a creep.....

Wow. It's such an honor to share some bandwidth with you.

I AM GLAD!!! I APPRECIATE IT.and just for that,you may kiss my
ring...the one on my FINGER...ch