Old August 24th 05, 03:32 PM
jinxrealm

Default Firmware Question about the Argosy - HD363N Network Storage

Does anyone know how I can edit the HTTP pages that the web interface
displays?

I bought this unit to "toy" with and would like to try and do some
customizations to it. I would certainly appreciate the help and would
post any upgrades I make to those who desired them.

I believe this unit is capable of much more that we are currently
seeing from the firmware and I know that tritton tech has contributed
some great updates. I wanted to see what I could contribute too.

Thanks in advance.

JiNX
email me for any "offline" discussions: