Old May 15th 19, 01:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
RayLopez99

Default "Backblaze Hard Drive Stats Q1 2019"

On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 7:16:17 PM UTC-4, Rene Lamontagne wrote:

Rene

Why is it, we always learn how evil hydrogen is, the hard way :-/

Â*Â* Paul

I Dunno! lots of things in this life we seem to learn the hard way. :-(

Rene

All the more remarkable that the Zeppelin the Hindenburg only had one accident, at the very end, and the Zeppelins themselves were very safe, except when they weren't. The Boeing 737-MAX of their day...

RL