Old May 16th 07, 10:24 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
johannes

Default Aria - avoid like the plague!

Paul-B wrote:

JoeJoe wrote:

"Hellraiser" wrote in message
Aria.co.uk - absolutely bloody useless.

Ordered some RAM from them back in early April, it never arrived.
Emailed them and after a week they said it had been sent via Royal
Mail, therefore I'd have to wait 15 working days until they could
accept it had been lost in the post. Fair enough, though not
particularly happy at this point - 15 working days later email
them again, no reply. Eventually get an email saying they will
replace the RAM, over two weeks since then and they have
completely stopped responding to my emails, and still no RAM.

They may be cheap, but their customer service is dire - I would not
use these again, no matter how cheap they are. People slag off
Ebuyer, but I have found them to be consistently cheaper and any
issues I've had with parts going missing or needing replacing have
all been dealt with quickly and efficiently, so I think my future
custom will be going to them.

Hellraiser.............

Anyone buying RAM from anybody but Crucial is asking for trouble...

I've used Kingston RAM for many years without a single problem.

Me too. It is true that Crucial's service is second to none. However, I
was tempted by cheaper Kingston memory (same spec) from ebuyer, and took
the plunge. Never had any problem with that memory.