Old May 16th 07, 01:37 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
lordy

Default Aria - avoid like the plague!

On 2007-05-16, Paul-B wrote:
JoeJoe wrote:

"Hellraiser" wrote in message
Aria.co.uk - absolutely bloody useless.

Ordered some RAM from them back in early April, it never arrived.

They may be cheap, but their customer service is dire

, so I think my future custom will be going to them.

Anyone buying RAM from anybody but Crucial is asking for trouble...

I've used Kingston RAM for many years without a single problem.

Agreed but I think GP meant combination of product AND vendor, as this
is obviously a vendor issue. AFAIK Kingston do not sell direct to the
public.

And given the choice of Buying Crucial from eBuyer or Crucial, I know
who I'd pick.

Lordy