Old July 19th 04, 09:44 PM
Wes Newell

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:04:17 -0700, XS11E wrote:

Post Replies Here Please wrote in
:

Wow! First link. Anyway the did not give support for Windows
either. I guess the author forgot to mention that. Whatever

The error does not occur in Windows (neither does it occur in Linux on
my ASUS K8V SE Deluxe MB?).

Sure it does. You just don't see it because the driver takes care of the
problem. If I buy a new car and there's a hole in the spare tire nothing
will be affected until I try and use it. The Linux driver tried to use it,
it failed, they wrote aroundit. Problem still there, just not visible.