Old April 13th 04, 12:11 PM
Ace Cruiser

(Edward) wrote in message om...
I just installed another 256mb of RAM into my computer, so now i have
a total of 275mb. Before i did this, the computer seemed to work all
fine, just a bit sluggish, now afterwards, it will load most programs,
but on startup some wil not load as there is no free memory, and i
cannot access any of the system tools (e.g. command prompt or
scandisk) as it continues to say i have no available free memory. This
is odd, as i am still able to load large programs such as games. Any
ideas on whys this has happened??

Thanks

ed

Oh, and be sure all the RAM is the same speed and that your BIOS
reflects the amount of RAM you have.