Old June 24th 03, 02:10 AM
Surfer

Default "Echo-y" sound?

Have you done the following?

1) Open the EAX Control Panel
2) Click the Source tab
3) Click the Select Source drop-down menu
4) Select Wave/DirectSound
5) Click Reverb and drag the slider down
6) Click Chorus and drag the slider down
7) In the Audio Effects box (upper left-hand side of the dialog box) type in
a name (like _my settings) and click the Save icon.

That should remove the echo-y sound.

"TLP" wrote in message
I've checked all properties and settings of my Soundblaster Live! 5.1

card.
I've done the same for the different media players I have, MusicMatch

being
the default player.

However, everything still sounds as if I have EAX enabled. All sounds

have
a noticeable echo to them.

What am I missing here? Thanks!

---