Old July 15th 03, 04:06 AM
steven67@

Default Manual for intel mobo

Jerry Turba wrote:

I am considering the intel d865perl and d875pbz boards but I like to read
the manuals before I buy one.
I have been all over the intel site but cannot find the manuals to
download. While I was on the site they asked if I wanted to take a
survey, so I did. I also stated in the survey that I could not find the manuals.

I just got an email repsonse from intel giving me a list of 10 articles
that they could send but they were bits and pieces of the manual ( memory
errors during OS installation how to install heatsink/fan, replacing the
cmos battery etc)

DO they not have downloadable manuals anymore?
Could someone please give a link where I could find them?

Thanks
Jerry

..

D865PERL support site:
http://support.intel.com/support/mot...ktop/d865perl/

D875PBZ support site: http://support.intel.com/support/mot...sktop/d875pbz/

Click the "Product Documentation" link on the left side of each page, to find
downloadable documents.