Old January 5th 19, 09:57 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Why is side left and subwoofer swapped for 7.1 in windows 7 ? BUGBUG !!!

What I can do however is go into my virtual disk of operating system windows xp.

Drivers are probably installed there and then I can compare those executables to current executables bit by bit.

Though the old operating system was subjected to bit error rot in memory chips but only for new files and moved/copied files.

This could also be why running defrag continously is a bad idea in case of memory rott...

Fortunately windows xp did not auto-defrag... but windows 7 does !

I may report back with my findings of compatibility mode and comparision to older files.

Bye,
Skybuck.