Old August 19th 08, 04:22 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
LouB

Default OT: free download site

LOL NEVER feed a troll, or an idiot:-))

Lou

Arthur Entlich wrote:

Yeah, I guess I am because you're still here...

Art

If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/

wrote:
On Aug 19, 7:16 am, Arthur Entlich wrote:
Considering all the "valuable" noise you provide here (since I have yet
to see one of your postings actually contain any useful content, let
alone anything on topic), you have a lot of nerve making any comments
about another person's language skills. At least the OP is providing a
service, and a free one at that, and he claims that most of the revenues
from ads from his website will be cycled into charitable giving.

The only charity you've provided is on the days you don't post anything
here.

If you have nothing better to do but criticize others, apparently
indiscriminately at that, why don't you find something worthwhile to do
with your life. I'd much rather read something from someone who writes
in English as a second language, that your claptrap, even if it were in
perfect prose.

Art

If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/

wrote:
Is this English?
"Vista appears to something left to not be too desirable."

Having a bad day, Art?