Old June 7th 07, 02:49 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ed Medlin

Default How can one flash the A8N32-SLI BIOS chip ?

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
link.net...
'Peter van der Goes' wrote:
| OMG! Please tell me it's not Dutch! The shame, the shame...
_____

It never occured to me that the '.nl' had anything to do with the Skybuck
phenomona. The language in the posts seems to be much better coloquial
English than most posters of the same apparent age use. If Skybuck's
original language is other than English I'd guess two things are true;
The
Netherlands have an extrodinary school system and Skybuck is a precocious
nine year old. But I tend toward believing him a precocious nine year old
whose original language is English. What can we do to socialize him?
He's
got energy, intelligence, and a computer system to play with, but a mind
is
a terrible thing to waste.

Phil Weldon

I tend to agree. The problem is that he has been around here for years. I
make him at about 16yrs old.......

Ed