Old February 22nd 09, 03:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Overbey

Default please direct me -- thanks

thanks, will try it.

"pokey man" wrote in message
try

microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless

HTH

Pokeyman

"Overbey" wrote in message
I have not been able to find an "ASUS WireLess Router" group, so I pose
my
question here, if this is the wrong group, please direct me tothe right

one.
I have an "ASUS WireLess Router" WL-500W, I have two issues that I am

trying
to correct. The first one is, is there a way to reserve more than 8 IP
addresses. I would like to have the dhcp server give out addresses and

not
have to worry about static addresses even though I need the addresses to

be
the same each and every time.
The second issue is, I can not get the USB print server to work, and am
looking for any suggestions on this.
thank you in advance