Old December 15th 07, 01:03 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Joelee

Default Media Direct (No longer direct)

No I don't really like the idea of too many passwords so I don't normally
have passwords to access any of my computers.

My position is why carry walkman or an MP3 player if I have to carry the
computer as well, and I an not using it for walking. There is also the
situation that in IMO I'm a little too old for those gadgets.