Old November 6th 03, 01:15 AM
Chunky

"Malev" wrote in message
We received a trade price list for ink carttridges from 533 Software,

based in
Wiltshire.
The make of the cartridges is not revealed and the prices seem a bit too

good
to be true.
Does anyone use these people?

I've known them (533 software - Barry's a top man - works hard, and
sometimes even loads his own van) quite well. They've been trading at the
British Computer Fairs, and All-Formats Computer fairs for donkeys years...
Actually bought my first ever CD blanks off them in 1996 - and even back
then they were competitive ;-) - I worked on the stall opposite them for
quite a while.
They work on the idea of "keep prices low, sell more of em" (especially at
the fairs).
He's still trading well, and is linked to several BIG companies supplying
CDR/DVD-R, etc.

Chunky
(Chris "Welsh Boy" Norman)

---