Old April 21st 04, 08:32 AM
johns

Okay, this is weird. I don't know if my kids did something or what.

Sure is weird. Why are you screwing around so much? You
are loading ATI drivers on a LAPTOP ?? For what? Laptops
don't use standard video card drivers. For pete's sake reimage
the thing and be done with it. I get called on site, and I find
stuff like this all the time. Holy Cat! I just give up when I see
this. I know that fixing it is not going to stop the kludging, and
I'm going to get called back a dozen times until I blow my top
and tell the user to stop it ! For heavens sake call a tech, and
quit fooling around.

johns