Old April 20th 04, 10:20 AM
Tom Scales

I have the same exact problem on my Thinkpad X31. I just went back to the
earlier drivers and it works fine.

Tom
"Joachim Trensz" wrote in message
Hi Charles,

am I understanding correctly that you installed these new drivers in
WinXP, Win2000 and WinME (which requires a different driver package),
but the effect was the same in all three OS?

If that is so I'd say it's something in your video card's or mobo's BIOS
not being compatible with the new drivers. Maybe try disabling
Fastwrites and Sideband Adressing, change the size of your AGP window to
a different value from what it is set to now, and set the AGP speed to
AGPx4 or x2 to see if that helps.

If it were my machine, I'd probably also try a mobo or video card BIOS
update.

Achim