Old March 9th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Dan G

Default Problem with "super azo" ?

"Nospam" wrote in message

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
The thing is that I burnt this cd with Nero 5 which
closes the session (I checked that) and I burnt it at
4X to make sure it was not a speed problem.
Furthermore my child's cd player does read cdrs. I checked
that out too.
So I guess it must have something to do with these azo double
layer cdrs.

Burning high-speed CDRs at 4x is almost never a good idea. Burn one at 24x
and try that.
BTW, there's no such thing as "double-layer" CDRs, only DVDs are
"double-layer".