Old December 22nd 03, 03:20 AM
The Kruegers

In addition to a DVD-RW or DVD-RW drive, you will need an audio/video
capture device. This can either be integrated into a graphics board or a
separate device that would connect thru USB.

"JLP20" wrote in message
Planning on getting a new computer, my old Compaq is 5 years old.

I want a DVD-R drive, my plan is to transfer my old VHS home movies to

DVD. IF
the computer had a DVD-R drive AND audio video connections, what do I have

look for to know BEFORE I buy that the machine will do the job....
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20