Old February 9th 04, 03:55 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

(Mikey):

(9/22/99): "I cannot get it to boot my NT system."

(9/26/01): "I was the first to raise ... the error."

(9/24/99): "Some unwise tampering with the registry left my NT4 system
dead in the water. I restored it with a boot floppy in
less than 30 minutes and recovery was perfect."

(11/26/99): "I don't speak of T2's bugs because I haven't found them."

Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!