Old April 3rd 12, 09:21 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Looking for the FX 8170

On 03/04/2012 2:58 PM, Ben Williams wrote:
Yes, I have an AM3+ motherboard, and my graphics card is an XFX Radeon
HD 5770. Any ideas as to how limited this would make my gaming
experience? To put it frankly, if I cannot justify the $400+ cost of a
new GPU, I won't do it. At the end of the day, I want something that
will make me competitive, but not make my wallet cry for mercy.

You could possibly upgrade to a 6800-series for less than $200, and to a
7800-series for a little over $200. They should both be slight upgrades
to your 5700-series. But are you looking for a huge upgrade over what
you have now?

Yousuf Khan