Old October 4th 06, 06:27 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
kony

Default battery for dell laptop

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:03:38 -0600, SteveSch
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:46:46 -0800, aaronep wrote:

The battery in my Dell laptop is dead, finished,
defunct. I need to replace it and since Dell wants
about $165 for it, I decided to check out other
sources. I was given the website for a company
that is well rated.

When I needed a battery for my Dell I went to eBay. Bought a brand new one
for way less than Dell or Batteries Plus.

Be careful, you may be greating increasing the chances it'll
explode if not a quality pack.