Old December 7th 04, 10:20 PM
Glenn

Sharanga Dayananda wrote:
Glenn wrote:

Is it possible to have to identical stereo outputs on the sound
blaster audigy 2 card?

There are 3 outputs for when using a 5.1 speaker system, but I just
want to have a pair of stereo speakers by the computer, and the same
stereo audio running to the TV.

If I try and use any of the other speaker outputs there is nothing
there, all the audio only comes from speaker output no.1

Is there a configuration program or a setting somewhere that can be
tweaked to do this?

The only program I have for controlling the sound card is the Creative
surround mixer. I suspect there are more applications for this card
that I don't have, to allow greater configuration.

Yes. Simply set the speaker configuration to 4 speaker and then select
the CMSS mode with stereo x2 surround.

Where do I find this option?