Old February 8th 04, 05:40 AM
Yer Welcome

"Rodrigo Salgado" wrote in
:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group, so Hi to everyone.
I have (of course) a question. I just bought an Epson Stylus Photo
950, which has the ability to print directly on CD's. My question is,
which CD's ? The regular one's I always have bought ? Or do I have to
buy special CD's, which have a special adapted surface. My regular
CD's have the same metallic surface, and I seriously doubt if my
printer is able to print on such surface, but you never know... Please
some advice.

greettings,

Rodrigo

You do need to use Printable CDs , I've an Epson R300 just bought 100
Silver printable Cds @ $.42 from:

http://www.cddimensions.com/cd-r_med...-cdr80sphp.asp

the output is fantastic and well worth learning how to do this , I've been
making labelled CDs about 5 years and this is a great upgrade to the stick
on labels.