Old November 27th 15, 10:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Hauke Fath

Default Minolta Dimage F-3000 (a.k.a. Scan Multi) Film Masks

Hi,

a while back, I pulled a Minolta Scan Multi F 3000 from ?bay, with an
eye towards MF scanning. The scanner came with the MH-M1 film holder,
but not with the masks for it; and while you can just put in film
anyway, there is flare.

Does anyone out there have this scanner model (or the F 3200, which is
supposed to be mechanically identical), and could provide me with
measurements and / or a scan of the film masks? I could then make my own
from cardboard or plastic foil.

Thanks,
Hauke

--