Old April 19th 09, 11:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
CBFalconer

Default PC Is Noisy

kony wrote:
CBFalconer wrote:
wrote:

A couple of days ago, my pc became rather noisy. The noise is
nonstop and loud.

I'm not overly comfortable with opening up the pc, but at work,
when we have issues like this, usually IT staff will isolate the
cause to a failing hard drive or bad fans.

Is there any software that I can use at home to determine the
cause of the noise?

Yes. It is that gray flabby material that connects your ears.

LOL, you're becoming as much of a cranky old fart as I am.

I suspect I have had more practice :-)

[page]: http://cbfalconer.home.att.net
Try the download section.