Old January 5th 04, 07:05 PM
Bennett Price

I've got a Canon BJC-3000 (several years old) which sits unused for
months at a time. Has never clogged. I don't know whether current
models are as trouble free.

Mike Lenehan wrote:

I print very seldom at home, and I've just gone through my second
Epson inkjet printer -- clogged heads again, even though I have
religiously bought their outrageously overpriced ink. So now I'm
looking for the best inkjet for a low-volume user: one that will use
cheap ink or refills, that won't force me to buy a new color cartrdige
even if I want to print only in black, whose heads will not clog and
if they do are easily replaceable. I'm willing to pay a little more
and super quality is not all that impoortant. What's the best
solution? Does ANYONE make printer that's meant to last and run
inexpensively? Thanks for any help,

Mike Lenehan