Old August 24th 15, 03:25 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.home.repair,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
micky

Default Linksys in 2003?

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 23 Aug 2015 18:39:54 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

I lost track of why you are doing this. You can buy a new printer for
around $100 that scan's prints, duplexes, copies and will do it wired
or wireless. Why waste time and money on kludging up some antique
printer with an antique and probably slow and buggy wireless router?

Just one of many possible choices in the $100ish range is....

http://www.amazon.com/Brother-DCPL25...Y1FRG5J2CBV760

That's pretty good. Thank you. I mean it. Only 100 dollars.

But I only spent 7.

And I intend to keep my current non-wireless laser printer, because I
don't want to trash a good printer, or even go to the trouble of finding
someone who wants a parallel port printer. . So since I'm keeping it,
for 20 for the wireless** or 7 for the wired. I can have it where I want
it. That's why I'm doing it. I don't have a lot of money.

I have another pinter, that I paid $100 for, that scans, copies, and
faxes. (Although I've had it for 2 or 3 years and only faxed 3
pages.)

**which it turned out might have taken forever to install - though some
poeple gave them 4 or 5 stars.