Old October 19th 09, 01:35 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Tom Lake

Default I won't help because of your vague subject line (was: Can someone help ?)

"Intel Guy" wrote in message ...
Sorry, I won't help you.

I won't help because you did not craft your subject line properly such
that I had at least SOME IDEA WHAT YOU NEEDED HELP WITH.

You insult the reader by posting messages with such a vaccuous subject
line.

The message is short enough so it doesn't take much reading to know the
help the OP needs. Why are you so impatient? If people need help, I help
them
if I can. I don't refuse to help them if they haven't Googled for an answer
or
read the manual. Not everyone is good at typing or speaks English as their
first
language. If you don't want to answer then don't but there's no need to
insult
people who ask a simple question. Your "answer" was more insulting than
the question.

Tom Lake