Old May 12th 12, 06:21 PM
christineHill christineHill is offline
Junior Member

Default acer laptop 3050

I have a acer laptop 3050 and tried to us a hp power cord the laptop will power on but the battery want charge?
I DON,T THINK I,m getting enough power. It will come on with the power cord but that,s as for as will go, once i pull out the power cord it will cut off. Should i get the correct power cord and charger to see if it will charge the battery and get more power to boot up, the screen is black.

buy acer laoptop battery buy asus laoptop battery ca430097ca120507