Old January 6th 04, 08:15 PM
jamotto

"Steve Rennick" wrote in message news:oZzKb.12458$hk.4577@pd7tw1no...
I would remove all devices you don't need. What I posted before is all
you need to start the computer(if you need it you can add the floppy
drive but it will run without it).

haven't done this yet...but probably will on the weekend.
N. Thornton

While your in the case check all the CAPS on the motherboard for
damage. These cylindrical parts that tend to be silver colored. See
if any of are ruptured and leaking electrolyte and double check all
your connections again.

One more question did your problems start out of the blue or did you
install any new hardware and/or software and then the problems began?