Old July 24th 04, 03:52 PM
Chuck

"Chuck" wrote in message
I'm not looking to upgrade and I'm REAL short on funds. However, I want

free up a PCI slot by removing my ATI TV tuner card and getting in
integrated into the video card. I currently have a 128mb GeForce4 Ti 4800
SE ( 8X AGP ). It's not state of the art, but it does everything I need

it
to do and quite nicely.

Which AIW card ( 9500-9800 Pro? ) would be fairly equivalent to my current
card? I see a few AIW's for sale on eBay, I'm just not sure which one I
should be looking for. I need to keep my expenditures to a minimum, but
don't want to take a step backwards in technology just for the free slot.

FWIW, my system specs a

Gigabyte GA-7VAXP
AMD Athlon XP 2700+
1 Gb RAM (3200)
128mb GF4 Ti 4800 SE
WinXP Pro

--
I am not running for office and I approve of this message.

Not even a nibble.

Can anyone tell me where I can find out which AIW is comparable to my card?