Old August 20th 18, 01:19 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John B. Smith

Default Kaspersky saves the day

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 19:15:30 -0400, Flasherly
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 13:01:39 -0700, ? Cows are Nice ?
wrote:

I don't trust Kaspersky either.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-kaspersky-rivals-idUSKCN0QJ1CR20150814

Or, aside, McAfee - there's a quasi-biopic on John, a limited-resource
film produced by a woman, whom is out to cut McAfee's balls off. And,
rather scintillatingly, she manages to do a smashup job of it. (_The
Dangerous Life of John McAfee_ Seems he might, in mention, be in that
Reuters queue.)

It's Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gringo...of_John_McAfee

His stuff was the orneriest software I ever tried to uninstall from a
computer. Since it says he had a 'harem of young women', now I gotta
see it. (as soon as it becmes free)

But he never rescued me from a nasty trojan.