Old September 19th 10, 04:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.sys.intel
PC Guy

Default Looking for system stress / burn-in software

Man-wai Chang wrote:

I've got a few motherboards that I need to determine their
operational reliability / stability while running XP, so I'm
wondering if there is any free software that can do stress
testing or "burn-in" operations for one or two weeks continuously
running under XP.

RAM: memtest86
GPU (graphics): 3dMark 2006 or even PCMark Vantage
CPU: I forgot... Everest? SuperPi?

I want something that I can start and then walk away for several days,
maybe even a week or two, and will keep running until I stop it or the
PC locks up or crashes.

And I want one app, not 2 or 3 that I don't even know can run
concurrently under XP.

What about Sandra? Anyone know anything about that?