Old February 23rd 07, 09:16 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Neuromancer

Default power supply for a 680i build

Hi

My poor shutle having bitten the dust i'me in the process of building
a system based on a 680i mb:

I am having some diffculty finding advice on sizing the powersupply
nvidia do have a little but its mainly a puf for the sli certifed
psu's and says aroud 550 w

What ime looking for is estimete for each componant.

Ime unlikely to have a pair ott video cards but I do want to able to
cover this as well as a fully loaded set of DASD which is 2 ide plus 6
sata.

has any one got any experiabes to share as thast a lot better than
manafacturuers estimates and the evga seem to have gone mad and
replaced there website with some pile of flash junk.

Rgds Maurice