Old December 29th 03, 05:57 AM
Mark M

"Mirko" wrote in message
.. .
I did it ! Your suggestion was right, I was already trying to debug the
program to find where it tests the firmware version, but with no success.
Instead, as you say, I found where it has the version number stored,

tricked
it and make it install the old firmware !
And now my scanner is a brand new LS-2000 with 1.21 firmware version :-))
Thank you very much
Ciao ciao
Mirko

Could you please give some details about what you did to accomplish this?
I would very much like to do the same, and would appreciate it very much--as
my LS2000 has never been the same since the change.
Also...what operating system are you running?
Thank you for any info.
-Mark M