Old July 6th 03, 08:24 PM
Tom Gonzalez

Thanks for the help. I finally got it to work by replacing the MIDI adapter
cable with a new one.

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com

"Neil Deadman" wrote in message
Is the volume turned up? Sounds obvious but.......

"Tom Gonzalez" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
I get no sound when I attempt to play *.mid file or from a
midi device (Yamaha PSR-170 keyboard). In the MIDI
device drop down menu, SBLive! MIDI UART is the only
option. I can play .wav, .mp3 files no problem.

I loaded Voyetra's "Teach me piano". Everything seems to
work just fine except that during the "MIDI input test", I get
no sound from my computer when I kit the keys of the
keyboard."

I am using a MIDI adaptor. I have double checked to In-
Out ports. I do not have any IRQ conflicts. The MIDI
function on my keyboard is enabled.

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com