Old February 27th 04, 07:15 AM
donutbandit

"Maureen Aubertin" wrote in
:

I have in my Compaq Presario 5000 the program Microsoft Works. I
deleted things and the program don't work anymore and other programs I
have needs this one to work Microsoft Picture it). Can't even
unistall it. I have to restore my computer with the recovery cd to be
able to reinstall Microsoft Works.
I even tried to install newer verison of Works and my computer says to
uninstall the previous one first.

Anybody knows what to do? Or ever where can I retreive my deleted
program from recycle bin.

I really dont want to restore my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the deleted programs are in the Recycle Bin, it's easy to open up and
restore them.

Are you running Windows ME? If so, there is a chance you can do a System
Restore (if it hasn't been too long ago) and restore the computer to an
earlier time before you deleted the files.