Old January 4th 18, 10:46 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Yes[_2_]

Default FYI - follow up to my old thread micro-USB problem

Larc wrote:

-- snipped --

I suspect many devices with USB ports will be moving to C. My phone
has that type. I like it because there's no bottom/top difference and
I can plug the cable in without having to put on reading glasses to
check for precise positioning.

Larc

definitely agree. Now I'll have to start researching OTG capabilities
out there; just heard about that a day or two ago. I don't think my
phone (LG Aristo) has that capability, but a call to LG should clear
that question up for me. I'm several years behind the times here.
Started having fun watching some YouTube videos showing how some people
are using OTG with their phones. Looks interesting. But I remain
biased to desktops. There's just something about having a full-fledged
keyboard, monitor, mouse and hardware flexibility that having a desktop
offers. Not to mention the satisfaction in putting it together.

John